You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Kask Zenith PL is not only a helmet but a fully equipped head protection solution.
The Kask Zenith PL is 100% designed and made in Italy. It was developed to offer the highest protection standards, the highest level of comfort and versatility, while still looking good with the touch of Italian KASK design. The helmet provides an outstanding fit, high breathability, and stability. Face protection can be easily mounted and interchanged with the innovative integrated "Easy Click System" mount based on the worker’s needs.
This new helmet with its accessories enriches Kask's wide product range for head protection. It is available in different models meeting different certification standards.
The Zenith has received the "iF Design Award" and the "Red Dot Design Award". This achievement endorses KASK’s mission to develop and manufacture sport and safety helmets at the highest level of comfort, quality and design.
The Kask Zenith PL is designed for climbing and work at height use. It offers protection from falling objects and also protection from side impacts. The exclusive Up and Down 2.0 technology provides a secure fit on a wide range of head sizes and shapes. A rear dial adjusts the liner for a secure fit.
The Kask Zenith PL is fully compatible with all Zenith accessories including Earmuffs, Zen Visor, Zen Full Face Visors
- Ventilation: Maximum ventilation thanks to eight air intakes. The helmet is highly breathable due to the volume of circulating ari inside the helmet and the minimum contact surface with the head.
- Flourescent Shell: High visibility fluorescent colour shell (the intensity of the luminescence colour will decrease in time).
- Luminescent Headlamp Clips: Helmet equipped with strong nylon external luminescent lamp carrying clips, compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market.
- Chinstrap: Meets EN 12492. Four point chinstrap which is crossed at the back to secure the helmet to the head better. The safety release system allows quick fastening and opening of the locking mechanism in conformity with EN 12492. Provided with lateral divider for adjusting the length of the straps.
- Eco Leather Chin Pad: Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- Ring To Hook: Fitted with a special loop on the chinstrap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness.
- Sanitized: The Sanitized treatment is an antibacterial treatment that acts as an internal deodorant counteracting the development of unpleasant odors. Thanks to its hygienic function, it effectively prevents bacterial proliferation by increasing freshness and comfort of the fabric in contact with skin.
- Fast 3Dry: This high-tech and maximum comfort fabric dries very quickly, encouraging the expansion and dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness.
- Up and Down 2.0: The innovative and exclusive UP & Down 2.0 technology ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the back of the head. The center wheel and the two side wings allow the quick adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and tilt.
- Visor Attachment: Provided with attachment for fitting Zenith visors.
- Earmuffs Fitting: Provided with integrated slot for earmuffs with bayonet attachment. Compatible with KASK earmuffs.
- Reflective Stickers: Adhesive reflecting stickers for high visibility.
- Certifications: EN 12492
- External Shell: PP Polypropylene
- Internal Shell: HD Polystyrene expanded
- Headband: Soft PA Nylon
- Size: Universally adjustable from 53-63cm
- Weight: 400g
- Guarantee: 3 years from purchase date
- Shelf Life: 10 years starting from the production date (production date is printed on a label contained on the inside of the helmet). Inspect the helmet regularly to check for any damage! Cuts, abrasions, deformation or changes in colour represent important elements for checking the helmet status.
- Cleaning: Clean the helmet only with water, neutral pH soap and a soft, clean cloth. The inner lining should be washed by hand in cold water or in the washing machine (max 30°C - 85°F). Do not use chemical detergent or solvent.
- Storage: When not in use the helmet should be stored away from direct sunlight or source of heat.
- Adhesive Application: Do not apply adhesives, solvents, stickers or paint that do not comply with the manufacturer’s specifications. Any alteration or intervention not provided for may impair its protective function.