You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ergonomic harness with two EN 361 attachment points developed for restraint systems and for use in fall arrest systems. Used in combination with the WAIST TEC belt it becomes a harness with four attachment points (EN 361 / EN 358) suitable for work in positioning.
- Shape designed to perfectly fit the body of the user allowing them to move and work freely;
- Sternal attachment point made of light alloy and dorsal attachment point made of stainless steel;
- Innovative Easy-ring sternal closure system which is very robust, intuitive and easy to open even when wearing gloves;
- Padded profiled shoulder straps so as to avoid undue friction on the operator’s neck;
- Dorsal support made from breathable mesh for optimal comfort when in suspension;
- Two eyelets on the shoulder straps designed for the attachment of the carabiners of a fall arrester lanyard when not in use. The eyelets are designed to release the connector when subjected to load greater than a few kilograms so it does not interfere with the initiation of the energy absorber in case of a fall;
- Two additional gear loops on the waist belt;
- Leg loops equipped with quick release buckles that have an indicator for correct insertion.
- Certifications: EN 361:2002, CE0333
- Size: S-M
- Waist : 60 - 105 cm
- Leg: 50 - 70 cm
- Height: 160 - 185 cm
- Size: L-XL
- Waist : 75-125 cm
- Leg: 60-80 cm
- Height: 170 - 195 cm