You have no items in your shopping cart.
When you need a Div. 1 headlamp that provides you with the broadest range of lighting applications, the Trident HAZ-LO Headlamp provides a good mix of light for both distance and up-close work.
- Meets lighting needs for both close-up and distance work
- Features center C4® LED and three ultra-bright white 5mm LEDs with two output modes:
- 3 ultra-bright white 5mm LEDs for intense brightness and longer run time: 30 lumens; 300 candela peak beam intensity; 35m beam distance; runs 24 hours
- C4 LED for super-bright light with strong beam distance: 85 lumens; 2,600 candela peak beam intensity; 102m beam distance; runs 8 hours
- Push-button switch is easy to use when wearing gloves and is recessed to protect it from inadvertent activation
- Powered by 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries (included)
- 90º tilting head features a robust ratcheting system; prevents neck fatigue
- Durable, thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold
- IPX4 rated for water resistance; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
- Lumens: 30.00 - 85.00
- Candela: 300 - 2600
- Range of Light / Distance: 35 meters
- Runtime: 8.00 - 24.00 hours
- Battery Styles: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Types: AAA Alkaline, AAA Lithium
- Weight: 5.500 ounces (155.92 grams)
- Colors: Orange, Yellow
- Safety Ratings: ATEX, IECEx, Intertek, Division 1, Intrinsically Safe
- Battery Quantity: 3
ATEX and IECEx-rated for Category 1G (Zone 0) explosive gas group IIA locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is continually present. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of 135°C.
ATEX and IECEx-rated for Category 2G (Zone 1) explosive gas group IIB locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is likely to occur in normal operation occasionally. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of 135°C.