You have no items in your shopping cart.
Self-braking descender for work on ropes which allows the operator to lower himself on the working line, to position himself on the working line and to climb back up it.
Field of application:
- Rescue descender certified to EN 341:2011-2A, work load limit 200 Kg, max descent height 180 m.
- Rope adjustment device certified to EN 12841:2006-C, working load limit 210 Kg.
- To be used only with static and semi static ropes – EN 1891 type A – Ø 11mm.
- It has a built-in braking spur which can be used to create extra friction during a descent without having to use an additional connector.
- It has a multi-functional control lever with an automatic return mechanism. By actioning the control lever, the operator can descend at a controlled speed, always keeping hold of the free end of the rope. The lever lets you stop the descent at the desired working position without having to tie off the device, where the lever can be moved to the stand-by position to prevent it being accidentally opened.
- Sparrow is also equipped with a safety decelerating system EBS (Extraordinary braking system) that activates decreasing the descending speed when the control lever is accidentally pulled strongly downwards.
- The safety gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates installation of the rope when passing intermediate anchors.
- Rope Size: 11mm
- Weight: 529g
- Maximum Load: 210kg
- Certifications: EN 341:2011-2A, EN 12841:2006-C, CE 0333