You have no items in your shopping cart.
Four kidney shaped slots, a super strong central eye and four smaller hang points give numerous options for complex rigging. What’s more, weighing only 260g, it can be carried on your harness or in a rescue pack with ease.
The outer kidney slots have a breaking strength of 45kN, whilst the central eye has a breaking strength of 80kN.
- Strength: 45kN/80kN
- WLL: 10kN/16kN
- Dimensions: 119mm
- Weight: 260g
- Conforms to NFPA 1983 (2012 Ed) Class G
- Breaking strength of 45kN (outer kidney slots) and 80kN (central eye)
- Textile friendly connection points suitable for rope, webbing and opposed connectors
- Central hole can accommodate a running rope and facilitates 3D rigging
- CNC machined from top grade alloy for strength, durability and lightness
- Anodized to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for rescue and rigging applications
- Individually marked for traceability