Left or right-hand light alloy ascender handle with ergonomic rubber grip for climbing ropes.
- Overmolded, ergonomic handle ascender designed for greater efficiency when pulling and increased resistence to wear and tear.
- Cam opening lever usable with one hand. The patented system for unlocking the cam requires just one downwards movement.
- Steel cam provides resistance to wear and tear.
- Cam teeth design protects the rope from wear but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope.
- Three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope.
- Two attachment holes for various possible uses with a secondary hole for connecting a foot loop.
- Anti-inversion cam system.
- Working load increased to 140 kg.
- Weight: 215g
- Certifications: EN 567:2013, EN 12841:2006-B, CE 0333, UIAA