You have no items in your shopping cart.
The HL® Series now has a hands-free, USB rechargeable lighting solution! When your task requires both hands and a bright light with a wide flood beam, reach for the ProTac HL USB Headlamp. Charge on-the-go using almost any USB source. Plus this headlamp accepts multiple battery sources as a backup, so you’ll always have power when you need it.
- Designed for maximum illumination with a wide beam to light an entire area
- Three lighting modes:
- High for super-bright light: 1,000 lumens; 232m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 400 lumens; 147m beam; runs 2.75 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and extended run time: 65 lumens; 60m beam; runs 20 hours
- Features TEN-TAP® programming, which allows the user to select one of three different programs: 1.) high/medium/low (default program); 2.) high only 3.) low/medium/high
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- 90° tilting head reduces neck fatigue
- Powered by rechargeable lithium ion battery (included); Recharges in 5 hours; also accepts a Streamlight SL-B26™ protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery pack
- Features a tethered diffuser cap for flood beam; stores on light body when not in use. Red and green colored lens filters also included
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction; gasket-sealed glass lens
- Includes rubber and elastic headstraps, USB cord and lithium ion battery
- 8.1 oz. (230g)