You have no items in your shopping cart.
A beautifully designed pulley with smooth fixed parallel sides and a load bearing becket. The Pinto pulley can be clipped into a carabiner, used with a climbing hitch, or threaded to give numerous work and rescue uses. Designed for treecare, rescue, and hauling uses.
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Textile friendly surfaces
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation
- Recommended for aborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required
- Load bearing beckett
- Conforms to the following standards: EN 12278:2007 and NFPA 1983 Type G
- MBS: 50kN
- WLL: 10kN
- Weight: 114g
- Max Rope Diameter: 14mm