You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Climbing Technology Pillar TGL is a hot-forged light alloy carabiner with an oval shape, screw gate and elevated workloads. The carabiner is particularly suitable for recovery and rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
- Oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use.
- Elevated workloads: major axis strength 25 kN and minor axis strength 12 kN
- New improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope;
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the belay loop on the harness, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of cross loading.
- Catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use
- Size: 111x64mm
- Minimum Breaking Strength
- Major Axis: 25 kN
- Minor Axis: 12 kN
- Gate Open: 7 kN
- Weight: 76g
- Gate Opening: 21mm
- Certifications: EN 12275:2013B, EN 362:2004-A/T, CE 0333, UIAA