You have no items in your shopping cart.
The patented Omni-Block Swivel Pulley has proven its value through the years as a unique tool. Normally a pulley has been used in conjunction with a carabiner(snap link) and a swivel in many applications. The swivel is essential to correctly orient the pulley and prevent rope from touch the side plates of the pulley and greatly reducing efficiency. The Omni-Block Swivel Pulley has a built in sealed ball bearing swivel instead making rigging easier. This also makes the pulley system shorter which is beneficial in situations such as confined space rigging.
The unique double locking sideplate gives you secure access to the pulley while you're still connected to the anchor. With a traditional pulley, the pulley must be disconnected to remove or attach a rope. The Omni-Block Pulley allows a rope to be attached or removed without disconnecting the pulley. This is safer and also helps preventing accidentally dropping the pulley.
The Omni-Block gives you the most flexibility to do your job safely and more efficiently than a traditional pulley.
The 1.5 inch Omni-Block Pulley is the perfect size for use with work-at-height and rescue ropes. The 1.5 inch sheave works efficiently to help raise and lower heavy loads such as during a two person rescue. The single and double sheave pulleys are available with an aluminum sheave. The single sheave version is also available with a stainless steel sheave for use with wire cable. The single sheave version is also available with a shackle top for attaching into a semi-permanent location.
NOTE: The Rock Exotica Omni-Block Pulleys are available in 1.1 inch, 1.5 inch, 2.0 inch, and 2.6 inch versions.
- Gives you secure access to the pulley without the need to remove it from a carabiner(snap link).
- The swivel top allows the pulley to orient as needed in response to the load.
- The patented Omni-Block is the only pulley on the market featuring a swivel top and sheaves accessible while still connected to the anchor.
- Pulley body is machined from a solid block of aluminum for strength and weight optimization.
- Shortens the length of rigging by combining the pulley and swivel in one device.
- The sheave of the pulley is constructed with sealed ball bearings to keep the pulley as efficient as possible.
- Sheave Diameter: 1.5 inch (38mm)
- Max Rope Diameter: 13mm (.5 inch)
- Strength: 36kN
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 8kN
- Certifications: CE EN12278
- Single Sheave Pulley
- Weight: 260g (9.2oz)
- Stainless Steel Sheave Single Pulley
- Weight: 303g (10.7oz)
- Single Sheave Pulley with Shackle Top
- Weight: 303g (10.7oz)
- Double Sheave Pulley
- Weight: 411g (14.5oz)