You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Omni-Block SwivaBiner double pulley combines a swiveling carabiner and pulley into one tool perfect for rope access and rope rescue.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independant lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 - Mountaineering Equipment - Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 - Montaineering equipment - Pulleys
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 - Personal Fall Protection Equipment - Connectors
- CMC Machined: CNC machined construction from aluminum billet.
- Integrated Swivel: Built in swivel allows the equipment to orientate itself and removes potential for unwanted torque
- Subdued Color: Available in black for tactical military and police operations.
The Omni-Block SwivaBiner double pulley consists of two of Rock Exotica's products merged together. A 1.1 inch Omni-Block Pulley combined with a SwivaBiner. This allows the direct connection of the Omni-Block without having to use an additional carabiner. This makes them perfect for rigging tasks such as setting a quick redirect.
- Rope Size: 0.5" (13mm)
- Weight: 200g
- MBS: 28kN
- WLL: 7kN
- Certification: EN 362:2004/B, EN12275:2013/B, EN 12278:2007, CE 0598