You have no items in your shopping cart.
Climbing rope has never been easier. The Ninja™ foot ascender from Harken Industrial™ is lightweight and durable. The housing is aluminum and the ropeholding dual cams are stainless steel. Foot ascenders use your body’s largest muscle group to ascend a rope easily and quickly. The Ninja has a maximum rated load of 1.5 kN (330 lb) and can handle rope up to 13 mm (1/2"). The Ninja is the only foot ascender that can be used on either foot.
The Ninja is designed with springs that reduce rope drag to the lowest of any available foot ascender. This means that there is a smoother and easier take off without having to counterweight the rope or reach down to pull the rope through the unit. The result? Increased worker productivity.
Won’t damage your rope
The Ninja uses a transverse ribbed cam instead of teeth. Competitive designs rely on aggressive barbs on their single cams, which can damage rope cover.
Dual cam system (based on Harken’s marine Cam-Matic® ball bearing cleats) applies pressure to both sides of the rope simultaneously. This provides more thorough and even force than competitive designs whose cams act on just one side of the rope against a fi xed wall on the other side. It also prevents accidental kick-outs.
- Unique dual cam design results in lower spring tension and reduced drag
- Toothless cams eliminate virtually all rope wear and provide increased grip strength on wet, muddy and frozen ropes
- Lower drag from decreased spring tension provides efficient self-tending of the climbing line
- Minimum Rope Diameter: 8 mm (5/16in)
- Maximum Rope Diameter: 13mm (1/2in)
- Maximum rated load: 1.5 kN (330lb)
- Weight: 136 g (0.3 lb)
- Material: Aluminum
- Cam material: Stainless steel