You have no items in your shopping cart.
The innovative LokHead winch is a portable or fix-mounted load-lifting, personnel-hoisting winch used with an unlimited length of fiber rope. The captive head allows the winch to be used safely, and keeps the rope from accidentally releasing. Perfect for fixed or temporary applications and rescue. Harken Industrial offers the LokHead and its accessories fully boxed in a heavy-duty storage case that allows safe transport and rapid deployment.
Spare parts available from any Harken Industrial dealer. The simple construction requires no lubrication and can be flushed clean with fresh water.
The winch kit is compliant with EN1496 for Human Suspension and certified under EN13157 Machinery Directive for lifting goods and equipment.
- Minimum line Ø (mm) 10 mm (3/8in)
- Maximum line Ø (mm) 12.7 mm (1/2in)
- Weight: 13.6 kg (30lb)
- Weight of winch only: 5.6kg (12.3 lb)
- Maximum working load for goods/equipment: 500kg (1102 lb)
- Maximum working load for human suspension: 240kg (529 lb)
- Power ratio with 254 mm/10in winch handle: 13.5:1/39.9:1
CE Kit Includes:
- LokHead winch with reversible plate
- Winch handle
- Universal tripod adapter
- Control lever
- 2 carabiners
- Anchor Strap
- Waterproof Case