You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Streamlight Jr Reach is an ultra-compact lightweight flashlight with the head attached to the body with a flexible cable protected by a durable silicone coating. The Jr Reach features the latest in power LED technology. The small compact head helps get light into very hard to reach places. The Streamlight Jr Reach is machined from aircraft aluminum with an unbreakable polycarbonate lens. The C4 LED is impervious to shock and has a 50,000 hour lifetime.
The Streamlight Jr Reach includes a magnetic clip holder that can be used for mounting or positioning the light.
- Weight: 173 grams with batteries (6.10 ounces)
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate
- Light Source: C4 LED technology with 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output:
- Brightness: 140 lumens
- Intensity: 1,500 candella
- Distance: 77 meters
- Runtime: 4.5 hours of runtime on 10% output level
- Switch: Push button tail switch with momentary or constant operation.
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness
- IPX4 rated for water resistant operation
- One meter impact resistance tested.
- Maximum brightness throughout battery life.
- Battery: Two AA alkaline batteries (included in package)
- Approval: CE