You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Climbing Technology Finch is a positioning lanyard that is adjustable, compact, and easy to use. It is available in three different lengths (2, 3 and 5 m) without terminal connector.
The Finch can be connected to the lateral attachment points (EN 358) of a full body harness, for climbing up poles or for positioning on pylons and it can also be connected to the ventral attachment point (EN 813) for positioning on inclined surfaces where there is no risk of a pendulum.
- Allows the rope to slide smoothly without snatching and when the rope is released it promptly locks in position.
- Allows for easily adjust the rope even under tension.
- The cam has a large diameter and smooth surface that protects the rope from wear and guarantees a long duration of the device.
- The absence of protruding parts prevents any danger of release caused by accidental touching.
- Available Length: 2m, 3m, 5m
- Certifications: EN 358:1999, CE 0333