You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Easy Access fall arrest device is specifically designed for use in rope access work. It has been designed to remain constantly positioned above the user, thus minimizing the potential fall factor to the minimum.
- It allows the safe ascent and descent of a vertical line, instantly blocking itself in case of a fall;
- Equipped with a lanyard allowing the user to pull the device down during descent;
- Equipped with an additional hole for the unlocking of the device when under load;
- The device can be connected to the harness through the components LINK 20 (workload 140 kg), LINK 40 (workload 140 kg) or LINK 30+ (workload 250 kg);
- Used in combination with the LINK 30+ component it is ideal for rescue manoeuvres with two people.
- Certification: EN 12841:2006-A, CE 0333
- Rope Diameter: 11mm
- Weight: 185g
- Working Load Limit
- Link 20: 140kg
- Link 40: 140kg
- Link 30+: 250kg