You have no items in your shopping cart.
The DMM Axis Swivels have been designed to be smooth, very compact and incredibly strong. The Axis Swivel is made from hot forged CNC machined bodies. They have large bearings with heat treated Stainless Steel axles.
- Rounded ‘textile friendly’ attachment points.
- Large attachment eyes to allow for more connections
- Can be loaded across attachment eye and along main axis of swivel unit
- Helps manage twisting in complex climbing and rigging systems
- Hot forged and CNC machined from heat treated, 7075 T6 Aluminium alloy
- Stainless Steel axles
- CE certified to EN795(b):1996
- CE certified to EN354:2002
- Conforms to EN354:2010 & NFPA 1983 (2012 ED) Class G
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 36kN
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 8kN
- Dimensions: 80x50x33mm
- Weight: 117g
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 50kN
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 10kN
- Dimensions: 96x60x39mm
- Weight: 184g