You have no items in your shopping cart.
Light alloy chest ascender for climbing up ropes.
- Shape of the hole in the opening lever designed for use even when wearing gloves.
- Lower hole design so that the device always stays parallel to the user.
- Patented system for unlocking the cam requires just one downwards movement.
- Steel cam provides resistance to wear and tear.
- Cam teeth design protects the rope from wear but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope.
- Three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope.
- Anti-inversion cam system.
- Working load increased to 140 kg.
Available as ascender only or with kit that includes quick link and strap to attach to a harness.
- Ascender Weight: 147g
- Ascender Kit Weight: 245g
- Certifications: EN 567:2013, EN 12841:2006-B, CE 0333, UIAA